Thursday, September 1, 2011

About I am close to Tampa / Orlando Florida. What is the best (cheapest) way to travel to Rome, Italy

I am close to Tampa / Orlando Florida. What is the best (cheapest) way to travel to Rome, Italy?

Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A John boat with a good outboard.
2 :
You can check flight times and prices at sites like Kayak http://www.kayak.com/ and Expedia http://www.expedia.com/default.asp . The $800 round trip that I gave you the other day is sold out already. The Delta flight is now over $1400. Right now, the cheapest price in the next few weeks is $1225 on United with a connection in Washington - 12 hr 51min travel time. However, you need to check on the links above for the specific cost on the days you want to travel; flight prices are constantly changing and the route that is cheapest can vary from day to day.
3 :
I live in Tampa and I notice most of the time I notice that it is cheaper to fly out of Orlando. Not knowing what dates you want to travel I did a random date of 8/17-8/24 on expedia.com and I found the cheapest flight from Tampa (TPA) to Rome (FCO) is $1207 and Orlando (MCO) is $1146.
Read more other entries :
About WHO IS THIS DALE MARBRY FROM TRAVEL SERVICES...